Mission & Purpose
The mission of the new Vermont Catholic Community Foundation is to support and serve apostolic activities of the Church and make grants to nonprofit organizations in the statewide Diocese of Burlington that reflect the compassion of Christ in service to the community.
- Investments that meet the Catholic ethical standards required by USCCB Guidelines.
- Competitive fee structure.
- Potential for greater rate of return with pooling of funds.
- Removes administrative burden and costs to manage and report on investments.
- Provides a planned giving and major donor stewardship program to support growth of restricted and unrestricted gifts.